Sunday, March 8, 2015

Parisian Themed Layered Card for Not2Shabby!

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope your day is a bright and sunny one, because mine doesn't look like it's going to be. We had a severe thunderstorm all night, here in Spring. The thunder was making the entire house shake and the rain would not let up. So needless, to say, it's wet and gloomy out there.But days like this do have their upside because it means I can stay in and have more crafty time! Today I'm sharing a bright and cheerful card I created for Not2Shabby.


This is my attempt at a layered card similar to the ones I've seen on Pinterest. The image stamp is by Whimsy Stamps called Walkies. I colored her hair, skin and the little pup with my Copic markers and then, I paper pieced her outfit. I hadn't colored black hair in a long time, that I almost forgot how to do it,lol. It took me 3 tries until I was happy with the results.


The designer paper I used is Authentique's Classique Pretty collection. I love the color combo of pink, black and white. Very Parisian don't you think?


I used several Magnolia Doohickey dies on my card and tons of flowers from my stash . Small seam binding bows and bling add an elegant feel to the card.


The sentiment is a sticker from the same collection and I just adhered it to a scrap piece of coordinating cardstock. 

I really hope you like my card and I invite you all to visit Not2Shabby shop. Jamie carries the most amazing stamps at great prices. You may also use discount code "LIZRUSSELL" for another 10% off your purchase.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you all have a pleasant day!

No comments:

Post a Comment