Monday, August 3, 2015

"Confetti" Birthday Card

Hi guys! Today is my youngest daughter's 10 birthday!!! I cannot believe how fast time has gone by. I mean, I can still vividly remember the moment she was placed in my arms for the first time. How she looked up at me with those big brown eyes and melted my heart.Now, here we are ten years later and she still has that affect on me. So, I've got a fun filled day planned for her and she's going to empty my wallet, because I just can't say "no" to her ( and she knows it).But, hey, you only turn 10 once, right? Before we head off , I wanted to share the cute birthday card I created for her.


Isn't it cute? I used Maggie Holmes' Confetti collection for my card. I think the bright colors and patterns are so fun and fit the mood of the card perfectly!


I fussy cut images from the paper pad and used a few ephemera pieces from the collection for a layered look. The cute cake is one of the chipboard pieces from the collection as well.


 I die cut the little banner out of gold foil paper and then die cut the individual pennants with scraps from the collection. It looks so cute and adds a festive touch.


Lastly , I added a few gold sequins for a touch of sparkle.

I do hope my baby likes her card and now, I'm off to celebrate her birthday!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment