Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Valentine's Day Mini Mailbox Favors

Hey everybody! Back to share another Valentine's Day project. I recently picked up some Dollar Spot finds at Target and wanted to create something cute for Kaylah's teachers. I lucked out this year and got my hands on those cute mini mailboxes that come out every year. How perfect would these be turned into little favor boxes right? That's what I thought too, so I brought out some paper and and assorted embellishements and went to town.


I altered 3 mini mailboxes and I think they turned out so cute!







I also made coordinating mini cards to fit inside each mailbox.




Each mailbox comes with a little bag  of Hershey's kisses and a cute little card. I think this is such a sweet way to thank the teachers for all that they do. My daughter is so excited and cannot wait for Valentine's day! 

Hope I've inspired you to create some cute favors of your own. The mailboxes and sticker packs were all purchased at Target for $1 each. Very inexpensive but oh so sweet!!!

Have a great day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment