Sunday, January 25, 2015

Tim Holtz Tags of 2015, January

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful New year. A new year means 12 months of new tags, yay! Tim started off the year with a bang and created such a gorgeous tag for January. I finally found some time to create it, so here's my take on this month's tag.

January Tag

I was so glad to have almost all the products Tim used on his tag, to create my own. I followed Tim's techniques for the background but I used Broken China, Weathered Wood, Peeled Paint, and Antique Linen Distress paint.


The words were painted with Tarnished Brass Distress paint. I crinkled and dyed seam binding to create the bow on top of the tag.


I didn't have Tarnished Brass Distress Glitter so I used Antique Linen and just dabbed Tarnished Brass distress paint on top of the glittered number, using my finger. All the chit chat stickers used are for my New Year's resolutions. I want to spend more time with my family, have new adventures and create timeless memories. The bottom portion of the tag is my resolutions for crafting.To embrace imperfections, continue to imagine, create and inspire.

So there you have it, my take on Tim's January tag. There's still plenty of time to play along.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment