Thursday, January 29, 2015

Berry Basket Gift Baskets and Sweet Goodies for Valentine's Day

Hi everyone! I'm back today with another  Valentine's Day project. I met up with a couple of sweet friends last Friday and I wanted to make them a little something, something. We don't get to see each other very often because we live so far apart from one another. So it's always nice to get together and catch up and share a few laughs. Being that Valentine's Day is right around the corner, I thought some sweet V-Day projects were in order.


I had picked up a pack of berry baskets from my local craft store during Christmas time (marked down 80%). Score! The color was perfect for V-day so I just added some crinkle tissue and filled them with little crafty goodies to create these sweet gift baskets. Quick and easy little gift.


And who doesn't love something sweet for Valentine's day? I filled these glassine bags with chocolate hearts, wrapped bakers twine around them and added a cute circular tag and clothespin.


You can't give a gift without a card so I created 2 different cards for each of my friends. I made one vintage and the other shabby chic.


The sweet vintage die cuts are by K and Company. I picked them up a few years back and I still love them. I sprinkled the roses with Diamond Dust and then dabbed white acrylic paint on top for a shabbier look.

My friends loved their gifts and I loved spending time with them.Can't wait for our next meet up. 
Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment