Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Fun Birthday Card

Hey guys! Today I've got a short post for you. Just wanted to share the card I made for my sister's recent birthday.


Isn't it cute! I used MME Sky's the Limit 6x6 paper pad and the colors and images were just perfect for the look I was going for. 


I love the hot air balloons and the fun colors. The little pennants were die cut from scraps using Spellbinders Banners die set. All of the paper edges were lightly distressed with Tim Holtz distress tool. I also cut a paper doily in half and tucked the piece in between layers of pattern paper. 


I fussy cut a few images from the paper pad and layered them on the bottom corner over the pieces of tissue tape I used in the background. The flowers were all from my stash and were lightly sponged with warm white acrylic paint. The little leaves were die cut from green card stock and tucked into the cluster. I used alpha stickers for the sentiment and I love how they coordinate with the words beside the little bird image.

This card was a lot of fun to make and my sister loved it! hope you like it too!

Thanks for stopping by. I'll see you all real soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment