Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Gorgeous Junque Gypsy Memory Folio

Happy hump day everybody! Man, this week has just flown by, can't believe it's Wednesday already. Today I want to share a recent project for Craft Source using Marion Smith's Junque Gypsy collection. I was inspired to create a memory folio by a very talented lady on Youtube named Kona Raven. I follow her channel and was so impressed by the gorgeous folios she creates, that I just had to give it a try. She was even so generous to provide an awesome tutorial that I will share at the bottom of this post.

Junque Gypsy Memory Folio

Isn't it gorgeous? The entire thing is constructed of black card stock and tons of Scor Tape. The paper on the cover was my favorite sheet from the collection.I just loved the colors and the beautiful roses.All the edges are inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and I added 2 fussy cut butterflies from the collection to the cover, as well as a metal frame from Prima. The closure is crinkled seam binding colored with Prima's Color Bloom Spray in Cotton Candy.


This is what it looks like on the inside when you first open it up.There are lots of pockets for tags and 2 mini books being held by a belly band on the right hand side.


 It opens up to reveal even more pockets and photo mats and a really cool water fall feature.






More photo mats and space for journaling.

I really love the way this folio turned out and I encourage you to check out my video to really see all the details. I didn't want to make this post so photo heavy so I only focused on certain parts of the folio.To truly appreciate it, you have to see the whole thing. You can check out my video here.

Thank you Kona Raven for the inspiration and the wonderful tutorial. You can check out Kona's 2 part tutorial here.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week! Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment