Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Free Standing Pop Up Card for Not2Shabby!

Hello there, crafty friends! Today I want to share with you another Design Team project for Not2Shabby. I made a free standing pop up card for my mom, for Valentine's Day.


Isn't it cute? I found the tutorial for the card on Splitcoaststampers but I modified the dimensions to fit the sweet image. 


The image stamp is another cutie by C.C. Designs, called Rose. I colored her with my Copic markers and added Stickles to the heart on her headband and dress.
The oval die cuts are by Spellbinders and I rimmed the outside oval with small rhinestones.


You can see here how it stands up on it's own.


Here, you can see how it folds up for easy mailing.

 This card was very easy to put together and I really love the way it turned out. I hope you like it too!

Head on over to Not2Shabby  for the best deals on stamps and other crafty goodies. Dont' forget to use discount code "LIZRUSSELL" for 10% off your purchase.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope to see you all real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment